An assessment is the first step in determining how we can help you or your child. Book a free assessment today!
We offer individualised programmes to suit your needs. From preschool to high school (and beyond) we need a plan for success. We are here to help with a variety of classes and programmes.
Individualised tutoring that gives children the skills to understand and excel at mathematics.
We improve communication skills to enable students to better function in a rapidly changing world.
Physics, chemistry, biology and general science for high school exam students and for adult entry to tertiary studies.
Focusing on the NZ curriculum for NCEA (or Cambridge) exams, assignments and catch up or extension work required to achieve better results at school.
Testing and treatment for learning disabilities including Irlen Syndrome and Dyslexia among others.
Coaching and extra learning for gifted children wanting to reach their full potential.
Learning is a life-long process. We offer individualised programmes for adults according to need.
We offer programmes suitable for all ages. See what we can offer based on your age group.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We employ experienced teachers.
- We tutor 60 minute sessions.
- We have a low student:teacher ratio of 4:1(Juniors) and 3:1(Seniors).
- We tutor 60 minute 1:1 classes as required.
- We use a variety of tutorial approaches that are skills based and part of the New Zealand curriculum.
- We individualise programmes based on your child’s needs.
- We help students from preschool to year 13 and adults.
- We start the student from a place of success and build on success to make success a habit.